We’ll make sure you look your best in your photos!
– Canada Visa
– China Visa
– Dubai Visa
– Indian Visa
– Japanese Visa
– Russian Visa
– Schengen Visa
– Thailand Visa
– UK Visa
– US Visa
– Firearm license
– Drivers license / International Drivers license
- Reviews (0)
It’s always a good idea to get your passport/immigration photos done by a professional. However, before you head out to the store, here’s a checklist of what you should look out for:
- For infants, not many places offer the services – so check first. Also, allow yourself a bit of extra time and avoid busy times of the day.
- Remember, most countries want the passport photos not older than six months – so don’t sit on your photos for too long.
- For digital photos please ensure the measurements are in pixels and KB or MB
- Most countries have a very strict set of guidelines, so ensure your photography place knows exactly what you are after
- Avoid wearing the same coloured clothing as the background
- Do your homework: Check the size and background of your passport photo requirements